Laki Naturals created a Cocktail Soak for a fun way to soak in your tub. Here are 2 recipes for cocktails from our Cocktail soak collection, so you can have a Mojito while bathing in a Mojito scented soak!
Sex On The Beach
Peachy, tart and citrusy the Sex On The Beach cocktail is the perfect drink to wind down with after a long day. It's a popular summer cocktail that makes anyone feel like they are on the beach no matter where you are.
1 1/2 oz. vodka
1 oz. peach schnapps
2 oz. orange juice
2 oz. cranberry juice
Orange wedge, for garnish
- Fill a glass with ice and add vodka, peach schnapps, and orange juice. Pour cranberry juice over.
- Garnish with an orange wedge to serve.
If you're in the mood for a fun summer drink, this mint mojito recipe is just what you need! It's refreshing, delicious, and super easy to make. The directions are a little longer than our Sex On The Beach cocktail, but it is so worth it! Here’s what you’ll need to make this mint mojito recipe:
5 mint leaves, more for garnish
2 oz. white rum
1 oz. fresh lime juice
½ oz. simple syrup
Club soda or sparkling water
Lime slices, for garnish
- First, muddle the mint. Place it in the bottom of a cocktail shaker and use a cocktail muddler to press it until it becomes aromatic. When you’re muddling the mint bruise it slightly to help it release its fragrant oils. This should only take a few taps with your muddler!
- Add the rum, lime juice, simple syrup, and a handful of ice to the cocktail shaker, and shake it vigorously until the ingredients are completely combined and chilled.
- Then, strain your mojito. Strain the contents of the cocktail shaker over a glass filled with ice. Top your glass with soda water, and garnish it with lime slices and more fresh mint sprigs.
Whenever you’re making a cocktail at home, taste and adjust. This step is essential because everyone’s taste is different. This gives you a chance to find a balance of flavors you really love. If you prefer a tarter mojito, add an extra squeeze of lime juice. If you want it sweeter, stir in a bit more simple syrup.
Now that you have your cocktail in hand, it’s time to draw yourself a bath and enjoy a relaxing evening! Don’t forget to check out some of our other products at Laki Naturals on our website, also available on Amazon, in Whole Foods, and Anthropologie!